Speech and Language Therapist - Witney, Oxfordshire
Salary: £41,672 -£47,672 pro-rata depending on experience
Job type: Permanent, Part time 0.6
50 days annual leave pro rata
Employer contribution pension
High level of support and supervision
Staff Wellbeing Scheme
Discounted Better Leisure Membership
On-Site Car Parking
Set in 5 acres of rural Oxfordshire, our client's School offers outstanding 38-week and 52-week residential care and education to children who have suffered early years trauma and have severe social, emotional and mental health difficulties.
If you are looking for an opportunity to bring your own ideas, energy and enthusiasm into a highly positive environment where the emphasis is on encouraging all aspects of pupil development, learning and growth, we believe that our client's School will provide you with the challenge and fulfilment you require.
As a non-maintained therapeutic residential special school working with vulnerable and emotionally troubled primary aged children, we have developed an outstanding reputation for the education and care we provide. You will take responsibility for supporting the speech, language and communication (SLC) skills of all children in the school. This includes:
● providing initial assessment and ongoing monitoring of all children's SLC skills
● identifying and working with children who require individualised SLC support
● working closely with the education team and residential teams to understand and support the children's communication needs across the school and the residential provision
● building effective relationships with all staff in order to work collaboratively to support the communication needs of the children
● being an active and proactive member of the Therapies and Networks Team
You will need to be an experienced Speech and Language Therapist to succeed in this role. We look for dedication and commitment but, in return, you will find extensive support in the form of regular supervision, consultation, professional advice, training and a support team waiting to help you when required.
Shortlisted applicants will be invited to a mandatory visit day as part of the interview process. It is strongly recommended that anyone who is thinking of applying attends. Visit date: Mon 06 February 2023 approx 1000 until 1400 hrs. Deadline date: Mon 20 February 2023. Interview date: Mon 27 February 2023
For further details apply online or call 01227 780888
- School Finance Assistant
Job location: Hillingdon Job salary: £23k - 25k per year
School Finance Assistant - Hayes, Middlesex Sal...
- Speech and Language Therapist
Job location: Greater London Job salary: £39k - 47k per year + Bonus, Benefits
Speech and Language Therapists - Muswell Hill, ...
- School Estates Technician
Job location: Market Harborough Job salary: £28k per year + Benefits
School Estates Technician - Market Harborough S...
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs