Teaching Assistant - Bracknell, Berkshire
Salary: Fringe Scale J3-J6 - £23,426 - £24,582 per annum
(c.£17,658 - £18,529 p.a. actual salary)
Hours: 32.5 hours per week Term Time only + 4 Inset Days.
Our client is ahigh performing, 11–18 mixed, secondary school and sixth form with academy status in Bracknell, Berkshire.They have worked hard to create a dynamic learning environment for their school, with a commitment to providing professional development opportunities for their staff and passionate belief that every student matters.
They have a Teaching Assistant vacancy and are looking to appoint an enthusiastic, motivated and reflective colleague to join their wider team.Key Responsibilities and Duties include:
● To assess, manage and deliver pastoral and learning support
● To work alongside teachers in the classroom to deliver learning to support the academic achievement of all pupils
● To support students during transition periods
● To provide feedback to pupils, the SENCO and the class teachers
● Assist the teacher with preparing materials for the class and assist at the end of lessons, always ensuring to maintain a safe working environment
● To support the pupils to understand instructions and develop independent learning skills
● To work in line with the behaviour for learning policy
● To support students with their social, emotional well-being and reporting concerns where appropriate
● To assist in responding to low level safeguarding concerns
● To support the SENCO in the identification of the needs of students on the SEN register
● Record basic student data
● Assist with break and lunch time supervision as required
● Assisting with extra curricular clubs, sometimes out of the normal hours
● To complete required training
● To follow all Health & Safety, safeguarding and GDPR requirements
● The post holder is responsible for ensuring that the school safeguarding/child protection policy is adhered to and concerns are raised in accordance with this policy.
● To carry out tasks as reasonably required by the Headteacher.
For full details, please apply online or call 01227 780888
- School Finance Assistant
Job location: Hillingdon Job salary: £23k - 25k per year
School Finance Assistant - Hayes, Middlesex Sal...
- Speech and Language Therapist
Job location: Greater London Job salary: £39k - 47k per year + Bonus, Benefits
Speech and Language Therapists - Muswell Hill, ...
- School Estates Technician
Job location: Market Harborough Job salary: £28k per year + Benefits
School Estates Technician - Market Harborough S...
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs